Corey Price: Rugby
Tennis, Rugby Sevens2011 Achievements:
- Taupo/Turangi Junior Rugby – U13 Overall Most Outstanding Player
- Taupo/Turangi Junior Rugby – U13 Team Most Valuable Player
- Northern Roller Mills Rugby Tournament – King Country Representative
- King Country Rugby Des Graham Shield U55kg Tournament – Taupo Representative, Champions
- Taupo Intermediate School 1st 15 Representative Rugby Team, Captain
- Taupo Intermediate School Representative Sevens Rugby Team
- Taupo Intermediate School Representative Touch Rugby Team
- Taupo Tennis Club – U13 Boys Singles Champion
- Taupo Tennis Club – U13 Boys Doubles Runner Up
- Day Night Thriller Mountain Bike Race – Team Member
- Taupo Intermediate School Sports Award for Rugby
2012 Achievements to date – March :
- Taupo Intermediate Major Sports Award Nominee
2012 Main Goal:
- Taupo Tennis Club – U14 Boys Sinigles Champion
- To be selected for King Country Rugby Under 14 Squad
A big thank you to our sponsors Youthtown, More FM, Taupo Times, Chris & Cindy Smith, Cooper
Family Trust and The Fitness Studio
Another update for everybody.
I have finished my College rugby season on a high note beating Bethlehem College 31-12, I scored 16 points and beating Whakatane College 57-5 the week before, I scored 17 points in this game.
We have just recently had our team end of year prizegiving and I was awarded Most Valuable Player and I scored a total of 118 points for Taupo Nui A Tia College rugby this year.
I am travelling for King Country trainings at the moment and I look forward to the upcoming U14 Chiefs tournament.
Thanks to all the sponsors for their support.
I have been selected as Captain for the U14 Taupo Nui A Tia College Rugby Team, we are now currently in the first round of the competition. We played Tauhara College and we won 59 nil, and I kicked 7 out of 8 conversions.
I have been selected to trial for the King Country U14 Rep Team on Sunday.
I am really looking forward to joining the Taupo Events Centre Fitness Studio next week as I turn 14 on Sunday.
Thanks again to all the sponsors for their support
Hi to you all
Another update, I have achieved my Tennis goal for this year winning the Taupo Tennis Under 14 Singles Club Champs.
Also I am currently in the Sports High Performance Programme at TNT.
After all the training and being selected as Captain for the TNT U14 team, unfortunately I broke my finger 4 weeks ago at Rugby Sevens. I have been keeping up my fitness by running and using an exercycle. A couple of weeks and my finger will be ready for the start of the Rugby season, looking forward to it.
Thanks for all the support from our sponsors
Just a quick up date on my training at the moment. I have been playing tennis over the summer months, playing twice a week and training for the tennis club champs.
Rugby sevens training started a few weeks ago, training twice a week for a tournment on the 31st of march. Playing for taupo nui a tia college.
Other training that i've been doing myself is running, weight training and core work getting ready for this up and coming rugby season.
I'll keep you posted up to date with my trainings, tournments and acheivements.
Thanks to all the sponsers
Youthtown More Fm Taupo Times and also Chris and Cindy Smith and the Cooper Family Trust thanks for your support.
Cheers Corey Price