A Government-owned website has laid out the top and bottom-paying jobs in New Zealand that are listed on TradeMe.
According to Careers NZ, many of the highest-paying jobs appear to be within the information technology sector, while the lowest include retail and hospitality.
The lists are based on the median salaries for jobs advertised on the job-seeking site in 2017.
Here are the top ten in each category:
- Information architects (IT) - $135,000
- Data warehousing and business intelligence (IT) - $115,000
- Cyber security specialists - $105,000
- Construction project and contract management - $105,000
- IT sales - $105,000
- Finance managers and controllers - $100,000
- Database experts - $95,000
- In-house legal counsel - $95,000
- Quantity surveying - $95,000
- Surveying - $95,000
- Kitchen staff - $32,000
- Bar staff and baristas - $33,000
- Housekeeper - $33,000
- Retail assistant - $33,000
- Assistant store managers - $35,000
- Process and assembly worker - $35,000
- Tour guide $35,000
- Waiting staff - $35,000
- Machine operation - $36,000
- Receptionist - $36,000
However it is worth noting some higher-paying jobs may not be included, if they're not advertised through TradeMe.