A recent study into peoples sleeping patterns has shown some interesting results. The study which sampled 15,000 people found that the most common sleeping position was the left side of the bed (36% of people slept there).
But what does your sleeping position say about you?
- Left-side sleepers are more likely to have a degree
- Right-side sleepers are more likely to be heavy smokers
- Stomach sleepers love to have drink
- Freestyle sleepers are likely to work in utilities/trades
- Back sleepers are more likely to wake up feeling refreshed