The Mental Health Foundation is aware that the Covid-19 outbreak is causing significant anxiety and stress for many New Zealanders... reminder: anyone in New Zealand can free call or text 1737 at any time to speak with a trained counsellor – it’s free and confidential.
The following are local event cancellations/postponements:
- Repco Beach Hop - POSTPONED until November 25-29
- New Zealand Rugby has decided to POSTPONE all club and community rugby. New date tbc.
- Equippers Thames - Sunday Funday Community Day Out POSTPONED until October - date TBC.
- Thames Music & Drama's Up the Duff at Tararu Cultural Centre POSTPONED
- Waitakaruru Bingo Fundraiser POSTPONED (28 March) - new date TBC
- Whitianga Scallop Festival (12 Sep) CANCELLED
- A Taste of Matarangi CANCELLED - (back next year)
- Weekend Markets Whangamata CANCELLED until the 20/21 season.
- Whangamata Run Walk Festival (Sept) CANCELLED until next year
- Coromandel Seafood Fest CANCELLED (2 May)
- Anzac Day 2020 commemorations CANCELLED. However, at 5.55am on the day, locals will be standing with a candle at the end of their driveways.
Anything to add? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 267 636 / 0800 CORO FM / or 07 901 0100
Get a link to this page on your phone: text CANCEL to 559