Taylor Swift is back in New Zealand with her Reputation World Tour. And if you're planning to attend her Mt Smart Stadium show, it's best to be prepared with this need-to-know information so you can have the best night you can.
Gates for General Admission will be open at 5.30PM.
Taylor Swift will have two acts performing before her show starting from 7PM, local Kiwi duo Broods, and singer Charlie XCX. Taylor will likely start after 8.30PM.
Parking & Transport
Friday will be a busy day on Auckland's roads as people finish work for, so plan your journey in advance. Surrounding roads will be closed or have parking restrictions as early as 5am on the 9th of November. Signage will be marked out around the stadium roads to warn drivers of the closures.
There is no parking at the venue (except for mobility parking permit holders), but there are special event buses that will take you to and from Mt Smart Stadium for free! For more, check out Auckland Transport.
If you are getting dropped off, the recommended drop off/pick up points are Rockfield Road and Church Street (west of Maurice Rd).
What you CAN bring into the Stadium:
All bags will be searched prior to entry.
- Small personal cameras and camera phones are allowed.
- Empty plastic bottle without the lid (up to 750ml) to use at the free water stations (but prohibited from entering the Stage GA Standing Pit Areas)
- A sealed bottle of water (up to 750ml) - lids will be discarded at entry.
- Disability assistance dogs.
- Signs no larger than (A3) 400mm x 300mm (must not have any sticks/poles attached).
- Small quantities of home prepared food.
What you CAN'T bring into the Stadium
- NO backpacks
- No bags or drink bottles in the Stage GA Standing Pit Areas.
- Bags larger than 200mm x 300mm x 200mm (8" x 12" x 8") - Approximately the size of an A4 sheet of paper.
- Video cameras and recording device (this does not include mobile phones)
- Professional cameras
- Prams and strollers
- Selfie sticks, Go Pros, Drones
- Banners with poles
- iPads or Tablets
- Cans or glass of any kind
- Strictly NO alcohol or illicit drugs
- Branded or commercial food and drinks, including takeaways
- Metal utensils and containers, cutlery, etc.
- Chilly bins / Coolers
- Dangerous goods
- Fireworks, flares, lasers or flashlights
- Knives, Tasers, Mace, Chains, Spurs or Studded Jewellery
- Offensive weapons including, but not limited to, any object that may be used as a projectile such as glow sticks, balls, containers, etc.
- Air horns and loud hailers
- Umbrellas or other sun/rain shelters
- Furniture chairs or stools
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles or scooters
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs)
- Any other items deemed by stadium management or the promoter to be illegal, dangerous or a nuisance.
Have a great night at Taylor Swift, and don't forget to look out for our More by Four teams near the gates!