We're counting down the best 100 High School Hits ever, from the 80s, 90s and the 2000s as voted by YOU.
To get you in the mood, here are 10 things you probably didn't know about Celine Dion...
- Celine signed her very first recording contract when she was just 12 years old!
- In the early 90s she suffered a severe case of laryngitis. Thankfully it was treated properly because she came dangerously close to losing her voice forever!
- One of her biggest songs is 'My Heart Will Go On' from the Titanic film - it might surprise you to hear that Celine didn't even like the song when she first heard it. "I wasn’t sure. I did another song for a movie before and it was very successful, and I thought we were pushing our luck." she said in an interview.
- Since the age of 5 Celine's parents dedicated their lives to making her a singer. She used to sing in the restaurant her family owned.
- She took a total career hiatus in 1999 (to the shock of her fans), so she could start a family. She came back with a hiss and a roar in 2002.
- In 2008 she was given an honorary doctorate from Laval University in Quebec.
- Celine has also spent a lot of time working with charities. She's a vocal supporter of the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. In 2003 she sadly lost a niece to the disease.
- She fluently speaks 5 different languages - French, English, German, Spanish and Japanese.
- Her late husband's first son is just 3 months older than her... Meaning she's younger than her step-son!
- It's estimated Celine Dion is worth a whopping $800 million!