Season 3 of The Handmaid's Tale came to a pretty epic conclusion last week - but if you're like us, you might still have some burning questions about the future of the series...
TVInsider have put together a list of the 7 biggest questions for the future of the popular series.
Spoilers for Handmaid's Tale Season 3 follow...
- Is June still alive? The end of season 3 left June in a pretty vulnerable state physically, how will she recover?
- Will the Handmaids and Marthas who helped June with her big plan be caught and punished?
- Will June ever find a way to reunite with her entire family again? She's come close - but still hasn't had much luck!
- Who will June's next commander be and how will she be treated? It's hard to see her going back to Lawrence after the drama that went down there!
- What will Serena's punishment be? She threw her husband Fred under the bus and he returned the favour! How will the Waterfords be dealt with in Canada?
- How will Gilead react to the 100+ kids being smuggled out of the country? Considering the importance they place on children... We can only assume not well.
- Will June and her lover (plus father of her child Nichole) ever reunite?
The good news is that we know for sure that The Handmaid's Tale is returning for season 4, so hopefully we get some of these questions answered next year!
Watch: The Breakfast Club interview Ann Dowd who plays Aunt Lydia