Amazon is currently working their huge budget Lord of the Rings TV show and are in need of people to play their cast of evil orcs and goblins.
An Auckland based casting agency has put the feelers out for 'weird looking' people who are keen to be extras in the upcoming project.
In a post on their Facebook page the casting agency gave a rundown of what they're in need of...
- Short people under 4 foot 12
- Tall people over 6 foot 5
- Character faces, wrinkles and lots of them please
- Androgynous men and women
- Hairy hairy people of all ages and ethnicities
- Tall, Long Lithe dancers
- Circus performers who can juggle, stilt walk!
- Stocky mean-looking bikers
- Eurasian people of all ages
- Hispanic - Latino, Mexican, South American
- Red heads all ages, shapes and sizes
- HAIR HAIR HAIR - if you natural red hair, white hair, or lots and lots of freckles.
So if you or someone you know fits one (or all) of the requirements above - get in touch with the agency on their Facebook page... Who knows, it could be your big break!