Pink is one of our absolute favourites! She's super talented, an amazing performer and a loving mum and wife.
With so many reasons to love Pink, it was hard to narrow our favourite moments down... But here are 10 of our favourite 'Pink moments' from the past year!
- She released new music! Pink's new album 'Hurts 2b Human' has given us loads of new songs to love - but 'Walk Me Home' is still one of our faves.
- When she took on her internet trolls with a challenge... "Go ONE day without criticizing someone online." she said at the time "if it feels good, hey, why not go TWO DAYS."
- Her heartwarming message of thanks to her fans and crew at the end of her Beautiful Trauma world tour. "This was 2 1/2 years of blood, sweat, and many tears. A lot of happy ones, too. It has been an honour and a pleasure to play with you."
- Oh yeah! And when that exact tour was named 'concert of the year' - so deserved!
- Pink's amazing speech about kindness at the People's choice awards. One fan even wrote "A true star is the one that makes us remember we're all stars that can shine and make the difference no matter what." and we have to agree!
- This one is more recent, but when she boldly shaved all her hair off.
- How she always keeps it real about the struggles of being a working mum and raising a family. "There have been many times when I have been sitting in the corner of arena bathrooms crying." she candidly said.
- When the internet lost the plot of the revelation she has a super hot brother!
- She celebrated her 40th birthday and her husband Carey perfectly summed her attitude up. "You truly are like wine. You just keep getting better, and I’m so lucky to be along on this crazy ride with you."
- When she became first female solo artist to receive top Billboard music award
Sadly for us, 2019 was also the year Pink announced she'd be stepping back from music for a bit to focus on her family - which we can't blame her for wanting to do!
We can't wait to whats in store next for Pink and her whole family!