Well here's something we didn't expect to hear! 90s pop princess Britney Spears has confessed to accidentally burning down her at home gym.
The singer was doing a workout a few months back and had some candles going - in her own words "one thing lead to another" and the entire gym burnt down!
"It was an accident... But yes, I burnt it down." the star wrote alongside a video on her Instagram.
"I walked past the door to the gym and flames - BOOM! By the Grace of God the alarm went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt."
"Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym! But it could be much worse so I’m grateful. Pssss I like working out better outside anyways!"
Thankfully everything worked out in the end, but what a strange accident to have happened!