If you've got a sweet tooth and love Caramilk chocolate, this easy slow cooker fudge recipe might be perfect for you!
The recipe is pretty simple and you only need 5 ingredients - here's how to make the delicious looking fudge...
- Throw all ingredients in the slow cooker (except the Crunchie).
- Cook on low without the lid for 1hr 15.
- Stir with a metal spoon every 15 minutes.
- Pour into a tray and smooth the mixture over. Add the Crunchie honeycomb on top.
- Leave it to chill in the fridge for 4 hours and then cut into squares!
Give this Recipe a go and let us know how it tastes! Could be a good activity to do with the family on a rainy, cold, winter weekend.