They're faces we all regularly see on our television screens, but now they are all up against each other for New Zealand TV Personality of the Year 2020.
Director General of Health Dr. Ashley Bloomfield, Hilary Barry and Patrick Gower have all been named as finalists for the award. And they're no doubt the favourites of the 10 TV personalities nominated.
The full list of finalists can be viewed below.
Breakfast's Matty McLean was last years winner of the title, and when asked by reporters revealed that he was ready to hand over the crown.
The personality of the year category is the only award judged by the public. It is now open for voting at the NZTV Awards website and will close on Sunday, November 15 at midnight.
Finalists for TV personality of the year
- Aziz Al-Sa’afin – The AM Show (Three)
- Hilary Barry – Seven Sharp (TVNZ 1)
- Dr Ashley Bloomfield – COVID-19 daily updates
- Kimberley Crossman – The Project (Three) / Golden Boy (Three) / Survive the 80s
- Jayden Daniels – Shortland Street (TVNZ 2) / Head High (Three)
- Patrick Gower – Newshub National Correspondent / The Project / Patrick Gower: On Weed (Three)
- Kanoa Lloyd – The Project (Three),
- Tova O’Brien – Newshub (Three),
- Wendy Petrie – 1 News (TVNZ 1)
- Pio Terei – Pio Terei Tonight / Off the Grid with Pio (Māori Television)