Who doesn't love the iconic 'Bubble O'Bill' ice-cream? The chocolate cowboy on a stick even comes with a bit of chewing gum for his nose!
A recipe for a 'Bubble O'Bill Ice-Cream Cake' is going viral online and it looks delicious.
If you've got a birthday party coming up - this could be a great and creative way to spruce things up!
- 250g packet Arnott's Choc Ripple biscuits
- 75g solid coconut oil
- 4l tub vanilla ice-cream, softened slightly
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles, plus extra, to decorate
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 8 Bubble O’Bill ice-creams, sticks removed
- 150ml thickened cream, whipped
For the full recipe, head over to Taste.com.au