Woolworths in Australia has set the internet into a flurry after sharing their recipe for 'Hot Cross Bun Pull-A-Part Pizzas'!
The results are apparently delish and many people have been suggesting they make a perfect school lunch.
Here's how you make them at home...
- 6 Woolworths Fruitless Hot Cross Buns
- ½ cup tomato-based pasta sauce
- 200g D’Orsogna Triple Smoked Ham, roughly diced
- 1 cup grated low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbs dried mixed Italian herbs
- Preheat oven to 170°c. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- From the top, slice buns on a diagonal at 2cm intervals, stopping half way down. repeat on the opposite diagonal to create a criss-cross pattern.
- Using a teaspoon, lightly coat the insides of each slice with pasta sauce.
- Fill each slice with ham and cheese. Sprinkle over dried herbs and transfer to prepared tray. Bake for 6 minutes or until buns are toasted and cheese has melted and turned golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Give it a go and share your results with us!