It was the biggest interview of recent memory - Oprah's explosive sit down chat with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
If you didn't manage to catch the whole interview, here are the 9 biggest moments from the chat...
1. Meghan and Harry got married in secret 3 days before their wedding
"We called the archbishop, and we just said, 'Look, this thing, this spectacle is for the world, but we want our union between us."
2. Kate allegedly made Meghan cry before her wedding
"A few days before the wedding, she was upset about... flower girl dresses, and it made me cry, and it really hurt my feelings."
3. A member of the royal family raised questions over Archie's skin colour
"Concerns and conversations about how dark [Archie's] skin might be when he's born."
4. Meghan suffered mental health issues and had suicidal thoughts
"I went to the Institution, and I said that I needed to go somewhere to get help I said that I've never felt this way before, and I need to go somewhere."
5. The family wasn't blindsided by 'Megxit'
"I put all the specifics in there, even the fact that we were planning on putting the announcement out on the 7th of January." Harry noted.
6. Charles and Harry didn't speak for an extended period of time
Harry admitted "there's a lot to work through there, you know? I feel really let down, because he's been through something similar."
7. Meghan & Harry want to stop having kids after their upcoming arrival
"Two is it" they simply stated.
8. Harry and William have a tense relationship but he gets on with the Queen
"I love William to bits. He's my brother. We've been through hell together... I've spoken more to my grandmother in the last year than I have done for many, many years."
9. Meghan said she has one regret from her time in the palace.
"My regret is believing them when they said I would be protected."
If you need to talk to someone, 1737 is free to call or text from any landline or mobile phone, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.