If you're on the hunt for a delicious, sweet and easy recipe to try - this could be the one!
An Aussie baker has shared the recipe for Caramilk Mousse and it sounds amazing!
All you'll need is Caramilk, brown sugar, cream and eggs. Here's how to make it!
- Melt the chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- Whip the cream while the choc cools.
- Add the eggs and brown sugar into a mixer and mix on high until the sugar is dissolved.
- Combine with the chocolate and fold.
- Spoon the mix into your fave serving cups and put in the fridge.
- Wait an hour or so, garnish and decorate as you see fit and enjoy!
Give this a whirl and let us know how it tastes!