Actress Melissa McCarthy has shared some brilliant pearls of wisdom on her social media.
The 'Bridesmaids' star stumbled across a note she wrote to herself and shared what she found on her Instagram.
"Found this note I wrote to myself years ago - still stands," her post began.
Check out the pearls of wisdome Melissa wrote below...
- "In 10 years, you will NOT remember his name."
- "It’s OK to cry it out."
- "For the love of God — buy both pairs of shoes."
- "Please listen to that little voice inside your head,"
- "A walk of shame can be character building."
- "Call Mom,""Just eat the damn cookie!"
- "Go ALL IN! you’ll never get today back."
Some words to live by - thanks for sharing Melissa!