Jase, Jay-Jay & Flynny know all too well that dating in the modern world can be tricky, so they have coupled up with Dancing with the Stars judge, Julz Tocker to bring some much needed romance to 21st century dating - with More FM’s Dancing with a Stranger!
Playing cupid, we found our two singles who we wanted to connect through the electrifying chemistry of dance!
- Almost 24, Manager
- Likes gym, drinking and socialising.
- Wants a man who is fun, kind and ambitious.
- He can't be short or have bad teeth.
- She's a beginner dancer.
- 25yrs, Sales Admin
- Likes football, finding stupid facts on the internet, drinking wine.
- Wants a girl who is kind of active, can drink tequila without throwing up, orders something other than the vege options at a restaurant, and has ambition
- Doesn’t like smokers
- Has done a bit of Latin and ballroom dance lessons as a teen
The catch is, Jess & Taylor didn't meet until they were performing the romantic dance routine, choreographed by self-confessed romantic Julz Tocker. AND they couldn't speak with one another - only dance can do the talking on this date.
Was there enough spark in the dance to take this from the dance floor, and to a real date?
(Thanks to our friends at Hoppers Garden Bar in Ponsonby letting us borrow their location!)