Black Friday, usually dubbed the day after America's Thanksgiving, has become infamous for the frantic sales and crazy shoppers. And NZ has been getting on board.
Our online shopping queen Jay-Jay Feeney knows what you need to do to find the best deals, and keep safe while shopping. Check out her tips above, and see the full list of best Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals around NZ below:
- Expedia: Up to 60% off selected hotels.
- Flight Centre: Up to $7,000 off premium river cruises, up to 25% selected Europe, Asia, and USA tours, and up to $4,300 on selected holiday packages.
- Contiki: Save over $3,000 on Contiki trips. Discounts on 26 trips.
- WOTIF: Up to 60% off city accommodation across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
- boohoo: 50% off almost everything
- The Iconic: 30% off almost everything, up to 70% off sale
- ASOS: 60% off selected styles
- Glassons: Up to 60% off
- General Pants Co: 30% off site-wide
- BONDS: 40% off everything + free shipping
- Kikki. K: 30% off almost everything
- City Chic: 30% off swimwear, Extra 30% off sale
- Swarvoski: Up to 50% off sale
- Hallenstiens: Up to 60% off
- Torpedo7: Up to 50% off
- Cotton On: 30% off storewide
- Bendon Lingerie: 50% off storewide
- adairs: 30% off all Christmas decorations, 40% off quilts & pillows
- Hello Fresh: $80 off your first four boxes
- Platypus: Up to 80% off selected styles
- Lorna Jane: Up to 60% off sale
- Merchant/Overland: Extra 50% off sale
- DELL: Up to 45% off select laptops
- VodafoneTV: $30 off VodafoneTV ($149 down from $179)
- Noel Leeming: 25% off big brand headphones, 25% off HP, acer, Lenovo and DELL computers and laptops, 30% off all whiteware and cookware, up to 30% off all TVs
- Harvey Norman: Up to 50% off printers, up to 30% off select laptops, 60% off sleep smart 'Dakota' beds and mattresses