A recent study conducted by an insurance company has shown that first born children tend to be worse at driving than their younger siblings.
The study looked at the driving habits of over 1000 people and came up with some interesting results for the first borns...
- 89% of older siblings were more likely to speed.
- 46% were more likely to swerve out of their lane and drive in the middle of the road.
- 47% were more likely to cut other drivers off.
- 30% admitted to using their phone while driving
- 17% put on make-up while behind the wheel.
All of these dangerous habits drastically reduced for the younger siblings.
Does this ring true for your family?