A recent survey of mums has revealed the 8 things it takes to be a 'real mum'.
The good news is that the results of the study are generally things that anyone from any background can do...
The 8 things that make you a 'real mum'
- Being there when your child needs you
- Wanting your child’s happiness more than your own
- Coping with all the highs and lows of parenting
- Loving your child unconditionally
- Being emotionally available for your child
- Answering all of their questions
- Doing mundane chores out of love
- Going without so your child has what they need
Woud you add anything to this list?
Source: The Sun