No one wants to sit next to noisy eaters, constant coughers or chatty companions when they go to the movies.
But one massive Avengers fan wants to make sure his viewing experience is perfect, so he's given a list of ground rules to his girlfriend that she must follow.
In exchange for one ticket to the upcoming Infinity War film, one boyfriend nicknamed 'Superman' has given the six rules she must follow:
"1. I'll buy you whatever you want before the movie. Candy, popcorn, drinks, even a hotdog. But you can't ask for anything during the movie.
2. No talking during the movie, I can't be distracted. You got questions? Write them down, I'll answer when it's over.
3. No hand holding, it’ll distract me and I’ll miss things I’ve waited 10 years to see. Save your cooties until post post credit scene(s). Kissing also applies.
4. If a main character dies, we cry together, if you ain’t crying you walking home. I need you invested in this.
5. If you cancel the movie date, I’ll need 24 hours notice so that I may replace you with a suitable viewer, most likely Jesse. If you cancel last minute and I have to watch alone, you’ll be hearing from my lawyer.
6. If a crazy white guy wants to come up in there trying to ruin the movie by shooting at people, I need you to take him down quickly and keep him under control. Wait until after the movie to call the police, I don’t need the commotion interrupting the movie.”
But if all the rules are followed, he's agreed it "will warrant a trip to your favourite ice cream place after the movie." So it can't be too hard to follow, right?