Every couple wants their wedding to be perfect and making sure the right music is playing is a big part in that.
A study from FiveThirtyEight has revealed the top 10 songs that couples want banned from their wedding. Some of the songs may surprise you... While others kind of make sense.
The 10 Songs Couples Want Banned From Their Wedding
- "Love Shack" by The B-52's
- "Shout" by Isley Brothers / "Happy" by Pharrell Williams
- "Wobble" by V.I.C.
- "Hokey Pokey"
- "Electric Boogie (Electric Slide)" by Marcia Griffiths
- "YMCA" by Village People
- "Cupid Shuffle" by Cupid
- "Macarena" by Los Del Rio2.
- "Cha-Cha Slide" by DJ Casper
- "Chicken Dance"
Check out the full list of songs below...