A new study has revealed the things that parents miss most when they have kids.
While we can all agree kids bring a lot of joy into our lives, having kids also means making some sacrifices.
Romance, nights out with friends and silence all featured in the top 50 list, but you can see the 10 most missed things below!
- Saturday morning lie-ins
- A clean and tidy house
- Watching television in complete peace
- Leaving the house at a moment's notice, without having to worry about a babysitter
- Spending money guilt free
- Having a shower or bath without being disturbed
- Date nights
- Going to the toilet without being disturbed
- Holidays out of term-time
- Getting a full night's sleep
What things would you add to this list?