Every family has someone who claims to be the 'best driver' and probably someone who won't admit to being the worst...
But a new study has confirmed that the eldest sibling is by far the worst driver in the family.
The study conducted by an insurance company in the UK found that the older siblings were...
- 89% were more likely to speed
- 46% drove too close to the centre line
- 47% tend to cut off other drivers
- 30% use their mobile phones behind the wheel
- 22% had minor accidents and 15% had major accidents
So next time a family argument breaks out over who's the best driver, if you're not the eldest child, it might pay to keep this up your sleeve!
Source: The Sun