We all face stress in our lives, but for some people the stress is much greater at home with our kids than at work.
A new study by Aveeno has shown what parents go commonly go through in the first few years of a child's life.
"Becoming a parent is an amazing experience," they wrote.
"But we understand that entering this new chapter of life can also bring with it a great deal of stress and worry, so we wanted to discover more about what new parents experience in the first few years."
- 31% of people get more stressed by kids at home than at work
- 22% never get to finish a cup of tea
- 33% admitted to eating most meals while multitasking
- 17% said their back was always in pain
- 42% felt complete unconditional love for the first time
Source: Pretty 52