If you're looking for a way to mix up your Christmas celebrations this year, how does a trip to Hogwarts sound?
Warner Bros. Studio Tours are offering Harry Potter fans the chance to spend Christmas in the iconic Great Hall.
"Each evening, guests attending ‘Dinner in the Great Hall’ will be greeted on arrival with welcome drinks and canapés before stepping through the doors of the wizarding school into the Great Hall, which will be completely transformed for Christmas." the Warner Bros. website says.
"Decorated using the original props from the magical film series, the Great Hall will be lined with trees adorned with golden baubles shaped like moons and partridges, while a replica feast complete with flaming Christmas puddings will dress the long tables."
Tickets for the tour go on sale next week, it will be popular so you'll need to make sure you get in quick! The dinners are held on the 10th, 11th and 12th of December.
Here's what you can expect on the night...
- 6.00pm - Arrive for prosecco and canapé reception
- 6.30pm - Studio Tours commence in two groups
- 6.50pm - Enjoy dinner in the Great Hall, which will feature a section of Yule Ball dress
- 8.45pm - Explore the Studio Tour before enjoying dessert on Platform 9¾
- 10.15pm - Drinks and dancing in the Studio Lobby
- Midnight - Studio Tour closes
What an epic way to celebrate the Christmas spirit!