Getting through the daily to do list can be an absolute mission, especially if you're a parent!
A recent study between a vitamin company and Marvel has discovered the super-powers parents want to make their lives a bit easier... or simply more entertaining.
"Everyone loves a good superhero, there’s no doubt that parents are the real life version." a spokesperson said.
"And while superpowers sadly don’t exist in the real world, there’s probably a few parents who wish they did to make their parenting lives a bit easier."
Here are the top 20 super-powers parents wish they had...
- Time travel
- Super strength
- Super healing abilities
- Super speed
- Talking to animals
- Super intelligence
- Never feeling tired
- The ability to stop time
- Constantly full of energy
- Being able to breathe underwater
- Being able to get ready - showered, dressed etc - at the click of a finger
- Invulnerability (impossible to hurt in any way)
- X-Ray vision
- Become a human lie detector