Chances are you remember that viral 'feta pasta' recipe that took the world by storm earlier this year - well now there's a new recipe people are loving!
Aussie foodie 'MonMackFood' shared a recipe to make 'corn ribs' and they look delish.
"Ok guys these are the real deal!" she wrote on TikTok.
"You know how whenever you eat corn on the cob you get stuff in your teeth? Yeah, well with these you don’t and I’ve gotta say, they taste even better this way" she says in the video.
With BBQ season wrapping up, you might want to give this one a try sooner than later.
- Corn cob
- Ground coriander
- Sweet paprika
- Smoked paprika
- Natural yoghurt
- Salt and oil
- Cut off the ends of the corn, leaving it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- While you prepare the corn, pre-heat the oven to 220C.
- Cut the corn into four strips, cutting it in the middle first then splitting each half into a quarter.
- Combine all the spices in a bowl, add in a teaspoon of salt In another bowl, add oil to the corn strips, adding in the spice mix.
- Once it’s well coated, line the corn ribs up on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with a bit of mayonnaise, or natural yoghurt, before sprinkling in some spring onions (and spice to taste).