Goodbye, potato chips because Pasta Chips are the latest trend that has blown up on Tiktok.
Pasta Chips are made with cooked pasta that’s tossed with olive oil, parmesan cheese, and spices and then air-fried until crispy! They come out so crunchy, perfect for dipping with your favorite sauce for a fun appetizer idea!
HOW TO MAKE PASTA CHIPS
- Cook that pasta al dente in a pot of heavily salted water.
- Drain the pasta and toss with olive oil, parmesan cheese, and spices
- Air fry until golden and crispy, shaking the basket a few times.
- Remove from the air fryer and allow to cool slightly before enjoying!
TIPS FOR MAKING THE RECIPE
- Cook the pasta al dente. Make sure to not fully cook the pasta and err on the side of al dente since the pasta will continue cooking in the air fryer.
- Don’t use too much oil. The beauty of these air fryer pasta chips is that they don’t need a lot of oil. 1 teaspoon or up to 1 tablespoon is plenty and will make them perfectly crispy!
- Cook the pasta in batches. Depending on the size of the air fryer basket, you may need to separate the pasta into two batches to avoid overcrowding, which can affect the results.
- Shake the air fryer basket a few times. While cooking the pasta chips, make sure to shake the basket to allow all the surface areas to get crispy.