Taylor Swift took Vogue in a tour around her house as she answered a round of random rapid fire questions in their 73 Questions segment.
Some of the more memorable bits of her interview?
1. Taylor Swift keeps awards all over her house.
2. The first song she learned was 'Kiss Me' by Sixpence None The Richer
3. "Blank Space" took the least amount of time to write because she "had written a long of lines down already in the year preceding the session."
4. Her loves hummus.
5. She can't do a handstand or a cartwheel.
6. Something she's held onto since childhood? Her insecurities.
7. The best gift she's ever received was an olive tree in her yard from Calvin Harris this past Christmas.
8. Her most memorable career moment (so far) is filming the "Bad Blood" video.
9. If she could talk to her 19-year-old self, she'd say she's "going to date like a normal twenty something should be allowed to, but [she's] going to be a national lightning rod for slut-shaming."
10. She wants an honorary doctorate degree because Ed Sheeran has one and she feels like he looks down on her because she doesn't own one.
Watch the full video above.