- Saturday 25th May - Ladies Night at Marlborough Convention Centre 7pm – 9pm. Come for a girly night out seeing what some local businesses have to offer, with giveaways and specials. Gold coin entry which goes to local charity Pink Packets.
- Saturday 25th May – Black Grace 20for20, at Marlborough Boys College 7.30pm.
- Sunday 26th May – Pink Ribbon Brunch with The Lions Club of Seaward, at Donegal House 11am. $27 per person with proceeds to Breast Cancer Foundation of NZ. Tickets from Kaikoura i-site, must be purchased by Thursday 23rd May.
- Sunday 26th May – Sol3 Mio, Back to Basics at ASB Theatre Marlborough. SOLD OUT.
- Wednesday 29th May – Sue Nicholson – Earth, Life & Beyond at Marlborough Convention Centre.
- Friday 31st May – Pink Ribbon Breakfast for NZ Breast Cancer Foundation. At Allan Scott Family Winemakers – tickets are $30 and they’ll be raffles and games too.
- Friday 7th June – Roller Skate Disco ‘Steam Punk’ theme - raising money for Hannah to go to the Artistic Roller Skating Nationals in New Plymouth in July. 5pm – 8pm at the roller skating rink on Stevenson Street. $5 including skate hire. $2 if you have your own skates. Tuck shop open. Helmets compulsory.
- Saturday 1st June, Sunday 2nd June, Monday 3rd June – Havelock Craft Fair 10am – 3pm.
- Sunday 2nd June – The Pink Floyd Experience at ASB Theatre Marlborough – celebrating the 40th anniversary of The Wall, The Pink Floyd Experience have been going strong for 23 years and stay 100% true to the authenticity of Pink Floyds music.
- Sunday 2nd June and Monday 3rd June – Pop Up Bouncy Castle Day with McKendrick Event Hire – at Blenheim Indoor Sports Centre. $10 per child or $12 door sales. Separate area for 1 – 6 year olds.
- Sunday 9th June – Mt Vernon Grand Traverse, starting at the Redwood Street gate carpark. There’s a kids challenge too. More info: harriers.net.nz
- Sunday 9th June - Marlborough Girls College Senior Choir ‘Ovation’ presents their annual fundraising concert. The choir will present repertoire from their upcoming Big Sing competition, plus well known jazz standards and much more. Specialguests include Libby Holdaway on piano, singer songwriter Chloe Vitale and Crescentia choir. The show starts at 2pm at the Church of the Nativity. Get your tickets from Marlborough Girls College reception – $20 for adults and $10 for Students. Limited door sales also.
- Sunday 9th June – World Ocean Day Beach Clean Up: Rarangi. 10am – midday, enjoy the beach and give back to our treasured ocean.
- Wednesday 12th June – 7 Days Winter Road Trip at ASB Theatre Marlborough.
- Wednesday 12th June – Saturday 22nd June – Crazy Ladies at the Havelock Town Hall. About five ladies who meet up for a reunion at a motel. Add in a couple of men to complicate matters and the recipe for mayhem is complete.
- Saturday 15th June – Pink Ribbon Brunch at Arbour. Lucky door ticket draw, silent auction and raffles. $60, bookings essential. $40 of each ticket sold goes to Breast Cancer Foundation NZ.
- Sunday 16th June –Polar Plunge at Gooches Beach, raising $$$ for the Kaikoura Community Swimming Pool. 1.30pm registration by cash donation, prize for best dressed, and spot prizes.
- Thursday 20th June – Room On The Broom – at ASB Theatre Marlborough. This play is adapted from the award winning picture book by Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler.
- Friday 21st June and Sunday 23rd June – Winter Harness Race Meeting, at Waterlea Racecourse.
- Sunday 23rd June _ More FM Mid Winter Swim with Cuddon. Join us on the Picton Foreshore from midday to register for free for the swim at 1pm. Spot prizes, and you could win a Toshiba Heat Pump with installation thanks to Cuddon. Picton School fundraising BBQ.
- Sunday 23rd June – Marlborough Wedding Fair – at Marlborough Convention Centre. $5 entry fee which goes to the Child Cancer Foundation of NZ. 11am – 3pm, this fair helps you connect with your soon-to-be make up artist, celebrant, photographer, event styler - to see when they're free and plan your costs.
- Saturday 29th June – SPCA Dinner Auction. A night of great food, fun, come and support our local SPCA. Tickets are $65 and include 3 course meal. Live auction and raffles on the night.
- Saturday 20th July – Beavertown Blenheim Lions Bride of the Year. Entries are open to ALL brides that have not previously entered the Beavertown Blenheim Lions Bride of the Year. Numbers will be limited to the first 25 brides. Closing dates for entries is 20 June 2019 and it’s free to enter. All proceeds of the 2019 Bride of the Year will be donated to Crossroads Marlborough Trust and other local charities.
Saturdays - Redwood Market: 8am to noon, Cleghorn St car park. Plants, produce, cards, jewellery, flowers, handcrafts. Supporting hospice.
Saturdays - Artisan Market, 10.30am till 2.30pm at the Wynen Street Car Park Blenheim (if wet it'll be on at the Parking Building Alfred Street),
Saturdays - Cyclocross/Mountainbike Group Ride. Assemble at the back of BIkefit, 24 Market St at 2pm, Course varies with 50 to 70km distance.
Sundays - Marlborough Farmers Market, A&P Showgrounds, 9am - midday rain or shine.
Mondays - Redwoodtown Plunket Playgroup: 10am-12pm, 21 Bythell St. Gold coin donation and morning tea provided. Children 0-5yrs welcome Sam 021701413.