Wednesday 3rd - Saturday 13th April
- It's My Party and I'll Die If I Want To. More Info
Friday 5th April
- Blenheim Roller Skating Club, 70s Disco. Raising money to help local skater, Erin, get to the Oceania's in Australia. More Info
Sunday 7th April
- Riverlands School Easter Gala, 10am - 2pm, More Info
Wednesday 10th April
- Stand Up For Peace, 6pm, 5 Tapped Bar, Blenheim, Featuring Nigel Corbett, Fergus Aitken, Chris Lippiatt, Jono Entwistle, Maurice Davies, Natalia Lippiatt, Entry $20, All proceeds go to support the victims of the Christchurch shooting
Saturday 13th April
- Kaituna Ridges Ramble, 7:30 - 2:00pm, More Info
- Eastern States Speedway, Mainland Modified Series, 6:00pm - 9:30pm More Info
Sunday 14th April
- 10km Walk/Run for Wellness, 9am, Cancer Society Memorial Garden on Taylor River Reserve, $20 Registration + Sponsorship Encouraged, More Info
Thursday 18th April
- Gary McCormick and Sir Tim Shadbolt's 'Pull Yourself Together Party'. Tickets $40 from Kaikoura I-Site and Kaikoura Suburban School.
Saturday 20th April
- Marlborough Artisan Market, Easter Market, 10am - 2pm, The Quay, Blenheim
Friday 19th April - Sunday 21st April
- Yealand Classic Fighters Airshow, More Info
Saturday 20th April
- Eastern States Speedway, Easter Champs, 6:00pm, More Info
Sunday 21st April
- Eastern States Speedway, Harvest Nationals and Stockcar Soccer, 2:00pm, More Info
Friday 26th April and Sunday 28th April
- Racing at Waterlea, Free Entry Friday Only
Sunday 5th May
- Five Buck a Duck Derby, Taylor River
Wednesday 8th May - Saturday 18th May
- The Phantom of the Opera, ASB Theatre, More Info
Saturdays - Redwood Market: 8am to noon, Cleghorn St car park. Plants, produce, cards, jewellery, flowers, handcrafts. Supporting hospice.
Saturdays - Artisan Market, 10.30am till 2.30pm at the Wynen Street Car Park Blenheim (if wet it'll be on at the Parking Building Alfred Street),
Saturdays - Cyclocross/Mountainbike Group Ride. Assemble at the back of BIkefit, 24 Market St at 2pm, Course varies with 50 to 70km distance.
Sundays - Marlborough Farmers Market, A&P Showgrounds, 9am - midday rain or shine.
Mondays - Redwoodtown Plunket Playgroup: 10am-12pm, 21 Bythell St. Gold coin donation and morning tea provided. Children 0-5yrs welcome Sam 021701413.