Christmas is just around the corner, with many Kiwis firming up their Christmas day plans - we thought we'd take a look at what the weather could look like for next Tuesday!
Here's what MetService is saying about weather around the country...
- Whangerei - Showers with not much wind, 23°C
- Auckland - Showers with southwesterlies, 22°C
- Hamilton - Showers with little wind, 23°C
- Tauranga - Showers with not much wind, 23°C
- Taupo - Showers with little wind, 21°C
- New Plymouth - Showers with westerlies, 21°C
- Napier - Showers with easterlies, 24°C
- Wellington - Sunny with northwesterlies, 20°C
- Nelson - Sunny with a little wind, 22°C
- Christchurch - Sunny with a little wind, 24°C
- Greymouth - Fine with not much wind, 19°C
- Queenstown - Fine with northwesterlies, 23°C
- Dunedin - Fine with northerlies, 22°C
- Invercargill - One or two showers with westerlies, 20°C
But there is some good news! Weather for the New Years period is expected to be much better with warmer temperatures and more sun.