McDonald's UK has sent fast food lovers around the world into a frenzy after sharing a step-by-step guide to making a breakfast sausage McMuffin at home.
The simple guide has gone down a real treat and is pretty simple to make!
Here's what you'll need to do...
- English Muffin: Toast until golden brown
- 75g Sausage Meat: Season with a pinch of salt and pepper then shape into balls.
- Flatten into patty shapes and cook under a pre-heated grill for 6-7 minutes on each side (or as per instructions on packaging)
- Eggs: Brush the inside of a metal ring with a little oil and place in a small frying pan. Pour in just enough water to cover the base then bring to the boil. Crack the eggs into the rings, cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- American Cheese Slice: Assemble your McMuffin by layering the patty and egg on top of a slice of cheese.
- Potato: To make a hash brown, grate the potato into a bowl. Mix in an egg then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a glug of oil in a pan then add spoonful of the mix. Flatten and cook until golden brown on both sides.
And that's it! People have been sharing the results of their at home creations online...