Jetstar has announced a fabulous new sale with loads of international flights from as low as $159.
Their ‘All Abroad’ sale comes as it seems like everyone is living their best lives jetting off overseas. I know you’ve heard all the travel stories from the young ones that are overseas.
And while we love that they are flying all over the place, those of us who simply can’t afford to break the bank on a luxury vacation can now shout from the rooftops.
With over 15,000 flights across 11 different routes, the options are open, and I can’t decide between Aussie or Raro.
We’re talking about flying from Auckland to Raro for less than what I blow on an average night out, but it comes without the regret and need for Maccas the next morning.
Travel dates for the ‘All Abroad’ sale kick off from mid-August this year through to March 2024, so you’ve got plenty of time to book that annual leave.
But make your mind up quickly because the sale ends at 11:59 PM this Monday 24 July.
Some of the prices include:
• Auckland to Brisbane from $169
• Auckland to Gold Coast from $159
• Auckland to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $159
• Auckland to Rarotonga from $175
• Auckland to Sydney from $159
• Christchurch to Gold Coast from $179
• Christchurch to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $159
• Queenstown to Gold Coast from $179
• Queenstown to Melbourne (Tullamarine) from $179
• Queenstown to Sydney from $199
• Wellington to Gold Coast from $159
So, call me using some overseas minutes, because I’ll be jetting here there and everywhere to get away from this miserable Kiwi winter we’ve got going on at the moment. Who’s with me?!