Where do you call home?
- I live in Mount Maunganui, New Zealand! Such a beautiful place to live.
What inspired your new song 'Same Things’?
- Same Things is about that moment you have in a relationship, where you decide this is what you want and you want to know if the other person feels the same - but you are over playing the game, over waiting round for the other person to decide and make up their mind. It’s almost an ultimatum.
What's your proudest musical moment?
- It was actually in the middle of recording my new EP. Two days into recording, I actually threw out my original plan and initial pool of songs.. Not because they were terrible or anything, but because I felt like the songs were stale and didn’t feel fresh or exciting. So my proudest moment was actually trusting my gut creatively and starting again with some of the songs. Plus the high pressure environment somehow forced a new side of creativity.. resulting in the completed EP which I feel deeply proud of.
What's a Kiwi song you're loving at the moment?
- Hmm so much amazing Kiwi music coming out at the moment, but I’m really loving Antony Jeffares and the tunes he has been releasing. 'Misery Under The Sun' is such a fun track and well worth a listen or 10.
What's one artist you would love to collaborate with?
- Solange! Everything she creates is so beautiful. Not just musically, but also visually she is always creating such incredible videos and content.
Where can we find you on social media?
- You can find me on Facebook & Instagram! (georgialines.nz)