When it comes to fashion and trends, Vogue definitely knows a thing or two. They've recently revealed some of the once popular wedding trends that are fast going out of fashion...
- Creating your own names for drinks. No more of 'Mary's Mojitos'...
- Family style dinner made up of sharing plates are out of fashion, with a more simplistic and elegant style of food being in.
- Multi course dinners. These days people want to dance and celebrate, not sit through 10 courses of food.
- Vogue say its time to say goodbye to rustic and bohemian themed weddings!
- Plastic garlands being used as table runners.
- Huge bridal parties are a no no these days. Keeping it small and simple or even ditching the entire bridal party is the best way to go according to Vogue.
- Massive bouquets... Again, keep it small and simple - someones got to catch it after all!
- All white weddings... Vogue reckon it's time to throw more colour into the wedding day. This one is more for the bridal party however.
- Consider your comfort and wear comfy shoes with your formal attire,
Source: Vogue, 2Day