When planning a wedding, it seems like the to do list is never ending. An important part of that list is choosing the right music to reflect the day.
Spotify have recently revealed the top 20 songs that people use for their first dance.
The list has a real mix of modern songs and some songs you have probably heard at a wedding or two before...
The Top 20 First Dance Songs Are...
- Kodaline - The One
- Etta James - At Last
- Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up
- Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
- John Legend - All of Me
- Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You
- Al Green - Let's Stay Together
- Elbow - One Day Like This
- Ray LaMontagne - You Are the Best Thing
- The Lumineers - Ho Hey
- Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love
- Jack Johnson - Better Together
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
- Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
- Ellie Goulding - Your Song
- Adele - Make You Feel My Love
- The Wannadies - You And Me Song
- Glen Hansard - Falling Slowly
- Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
- Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me