Weddings are always a great way to get together and celebrate, especially for the happy couple!
But sometimes things happen on the big day (or in the lead up) that ruffle people the wrong way. A study from the UK has shown the 10 biggest complaints that wedding guests have...
- Being invited to a hen/stag do and wedding abroad
- Screaming children
- Drunken relatives
- Inconvenient location
- Long and cringeworthy speeches
- Long ceremony
- Long waits for food
- Not receiving a plus one when invited
- Being asked for money for the wedding gift
- When a wedding falls on a weekday
Is there anything that bugs you about weddings?
Source: The Sun