Are you wondering how to eat the leftover sausages differently? Or you just want to make a quick meal? This is an easy delicious cheesy sausage dish created by @keyserskitchen on TikTok.
- Sweet Italian Sausages or just the regular sausages (Your choice)
- Cheese sticks
- Marinara sauce
- Seasoning : Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Spicy Italian seasoning
- You cut open the sausage in the middle, but not completely.
- You put the cheese stick in, the way you put a sausage in a hotdog bun.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Then pour the Marinara sauce all over the sausages.
- Season again with Italian seasoning
- Put it in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes (or air fry it or even cook it on a pan).
And it's done.
Quick and Yummy!