We're constantly amazed by the delicious meals that can come from an air-fryer, and this recipe for Air Fryer BBQ Pork is no exception! The best part? Only two ingredients!
Air-fryer fan Joyce shared her Chinese-style BBC pork to the 'Share Kmart Air Fryer Recipes Australia Facebook page', calling it a "super easy" technique.
“I used just over a kilo of boneless pork shoulder, cut into two long portions and marinated in five tablespoons of char siu sauce (Lee Kum Kee brand) overnight,” she said.
After marinating it, she popped it into her 5.3L Air Fryer from Kmart, 12 minutes each side at 180 degrees celsius, and suggested basting it with an additional teaspoon of char siu sauce.
Fellow air-fryer fans were on board, calling the recipe "delicious" and the sauce a "secret weapon that never fails!"
Check out the full recipe below:
- 1kg boneless pork shoulder
- 5 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Char Siu Sauce (plus extra tablespoon at end)
- Cut pork into two equal portions and place in a bowl.
- Pour in char sui sauce and stir to combine. Leave overnight to marinade.
- When you’re reading to cook, place in air fryer and baste with extra tablespoon of char sui sauce.
- Cook for 12 minutes on each side at 180C.