You know your house is in a bit of a state when your 11 year old daugher tells you to clean things up!
This mum was shocked when she received a to-do list from her daughter with a list of things that needed to be done around the house...
Here's what was written down on the girl's list...
What to throw away in your house.
- Throw away any odd socks
- Any old knives
- DVDs you can keep your favourites though
- Out of date food
- Old razors
- Throw away extra sheets and pillows
- Plastic bags
- Tubs without lid
- Products that are never used or old
- Useless paper (letters, newspapers)
- Too many pots, mugs, cutlery, plates, bowls, trays, cutting matts
- Clothes that you don’t wear or don’t suit
- Old toothbrushes
Many people praised the 11 year old's attitude - "How can I teach my 11 year old to have the same mind set." someone wrote.
One thing is for sure, when this girl gets her own place it is going to be well looked after!
Source: The Sun