We all love a good air fryer recipe, but this man has lost it over this super simple brekky recipe.
Internet personality Paul Lee Hiley has taken to TikTok to share his viral ‘bacon and egg toast’ recipe for the air fryer, and people are loving it with the video already gathering over 39k likes.
You only need three ingredients:
- A slice of bread (Paul uses white)
- Streaky bacon
- An egg
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place one slice of bread into the air fryer tray (it could be handy to line it with baking paper first).
- Line the outside of the bread with the bacon, making sure to leave a space in the centre.
- Lightly push down in the centre of the bread to create an indentation for the egg to sit in.
- Crack one egg into the centre and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook at 160 degrees for 10 minutes.
Since you're only cooking one slice at a time It might not be as quick when you’re trying to feed the family, but it could make for a good sneaky morning snack when the family isn't looking…