FYI maybe don't read this while you're eating...
A woman from the UK has had a rough time spending three nights in hospital after her daughter's dog mistook her open mouth for a bathroom.
Amanda Gommo was having a little snooze and cuddling Belle the chihuahua, when Belle suddenly became sick and had 'violent diarrhoea'... on her face.
Unfortunately for Amanda this also ended up getting in her mouth, causing her to get so violently ill that she ran to the bathroom to be sick.
It got even worse as she ended up developing a gastrointestinal infection, forcing her to spend three nights in the hospital.
After her time in hospital, Amanda has forgiven Belle, adding that she will be 'more mindful of what position we sleep in in the future'.