We never usually think a chair can do a lot of damage, but Julie's story has got us changing our mind.
We were talking about the times you've had to call emergency services, and Julie texted in a story that was too much for on air - but too interesting to pass up!
"I don't remember her screaming, but I didn't want to tell her. I freaked out. I had to confess to the management that, um... That she was stuck in a chair."
Julie is a rest home worker, and had been tasked to help a grumpy elderly woman shower. So, sitting in a standard plastic chair, Julie was working away - but had missed one crucial detail they always warn you about showering in a chair: put down a towel.
Because without the towel, something got stuck, something swelled, and a poor woman got stuck while naked in the shower...
And the embarrassment didn't stop there for this poor old woman - though interestingly Julie recounts that she found it kind of funny. Perhaps it was because five firemen had to come to her aid?
Hear the full story from Jay-Jay & Flynny's After Dark podcast above.