The classic kiwi pav needs a little sparkle… and this Pavlova Christmas Wreath brings the shine!
I experimented with the wreath's traditional design and it’s worked pretty well for me.
It all comes down to presentation.
- 7 eggs
- 340 grams of caster sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons of white vinegar
- Any of your favourite toppings
- Separate 7 eggs and keep the whites in a bowl.
- Get out your electric beater and start beating! Adding 1 tablespoon of caster sugar every 20 seconds (you're going to need 340 grams all up).
- Take your time here, don’t rush!
- Add 1 ½ teaspoons of white vinegar.
- Spread it all out on a baking tray in the shape of a wreath and cook for 90 minutes at 130 degrees.
- Leave it to cool and then decorate with all of your faves! I love using fresh berries, bits of chocolate and a berry coulis!