These iconic biscuits are levelling up with this recipe.
How could you go wrong combining two Kiwi favourites into a log of goodness!
When our Aussie Boss Amy arrived in New Zealand she had never eaten lolly cake before and this recipe changed her life.
Let's change yours too…
- 230g Girl Guide Biscuits
- 120g Butter
- 200g Condensed Milk
- 180g Lollies
- 80g Desiccated Coconut
- Blitz up the Girl Guide Biscuits, chop up your lollies and set them aside.
- Melt the butter and add the condensed milk.
- Put your butter and condensed milk mix in with the dry ingredients.
- Mold it into your desired shape and sprinkle over your coconut.
- Leave it in the fridge until it’s fully set.