If you’re looking for a way to spice up your Hot Cross Buns or use up the last few packets after easter, this is the recipe for you!
It's a great one to make with the family and it's ready in basically no time at all!
- 1 Hot Cross Bun
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 tbs caster sugar
- ¼ cup of chocolate melts
- Icing sugar to dust
- Cut your Hot Cross Bun in half and keep the top to one side. Cut the bottom into small cube-sized pieces.
- Add the milk, egg and caster sugar to a bowl and whisk.
- Get a coffee cup and add a layer of chocolate and your cubed Hot Cross Buns. Pour in your mix and repeat until you have used all ingredients.
- Put the top of the Hot Cross Bun on top of the mix and microwave for 2.30
- Dust with icing sugar and enjoy!