If you need to satisfy your sweet tooth, this is just the thing for you!
It’s simple to put together and will tastes delicious. I prefer to cook mine in the fryer, but it would work just as well in an oven too.
- 1 Sheet of puff pastry
- 1 Block of Caramilk Chocolate (or a flavour of your choice)
- 1 Banana
- Lay out a layer of puff pastry
- Add your block of Caramilk Chocolate
- Cut a banana in half and lay it on top of the chocolate
- Cut thin lines of puff pastry and lay them over the top in a pattern of your choice.
- Cook for 10-15 mins (or until chocolate is melted and pastry is golden brown)